Ongoing Care Day Program
At Ongoing Care, our day programs provide an opportunity for individuals to actively participate in a range of activity.
Our program are set to meet your needs and achieve your NDIS goals.
Ongoing Care arrange daily activities based on common interest or needs, from individual to group activities. we work on individualised plans right for you.
Ongoing Care will work with you to design a daily program that explores your interests skills and creative side.
we will help you develop your existing friendship and make new friend and support Networks.
Some of our regular daily program include:
- Art clubs
- Cooking classes
- living skills
- Mosaic classes
- basic First Aid, CPR
- Learning and life skill programs including literacy and numeracy classes
- Computer training
- grooming and personal Care
- Board and Electronic Games
- Gardening and planting herbs and veggies
- Beach walks
- Jewellery making
- Café visits
- Sports and gym activities
- Library activities
- Sensory Room access
- Plus, a range of excursions to the movies, museums, Sydney festivals etc.
Ongoing Care Day Programs benefits:
- Learn skills for life
- Enhancement of literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- making new friends and support Networks
- Building confidence and self esteem
- get out and about in the community
- build Independence and learn new lift skills
- Meet new people, form friendships and have fun
Ongoing Care Day Program activities are participant directed
Full Day Session
9.30am – 3:30pm with Morning tea and Lunch provided at no additional cost
Half Day Sessions
9.30am – 12pm with Morning tea provided
12pm – 3pm with Lunch provided
Please contact us if you require something a little different or require assistance with transport.